I'm Back

My New Model Railroad Blog

I have decided to start up a new blog.  Instead of it being focused on a particular layout, this blog will feature all of my model railroad work.

Frequency of posts will fluctuate from a flurry of activity to nothing for several weeks/months.  The majority of posts will be photos (hence the scrapbook moniker) with a little bit of commentary.  Expect a few rants about the hobby from time to time too!

Feel free to post comments.  Constructive criticism is always welcome. 

Happy modeling!
Tom

Comments

  1. Well. The page opened up and I was in .. not shock .. but .. I was slightly 'mazed' for a bit. :) .. what's this? - I thought somewhere in the back of what I laughingly call a mind. A new blog? Cool! Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should have said the old Blog is back with a few changes, but the old addy is no longer available. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment