Gn15 Project Continues

The locomotive conversion is getting closer to completion.  Was tired of the white styrene/BN paint scheme mix, so I went ahead and painted it primer gray.  I still need to add detail parts as well as an access hatch (cosmetic) to the hood.


I am also experimenting with a track arrangement.  Not sure I like it, and will probably remove one of the turnouts.  I am leaving this in place on the foam core baseboard for several days and will probably modify it in the near future.  The foam core baseboard is 20" x 30" x 1/2".  The track radius is tight (minimum radius about 7"), but that will not be a problem for this little mining engine and dump cars. 


I already have a theme for this Gn15 layout, and will be sharing more information about it in my next post. Having a lot of fun with this project!

Happy modeling!
Tom

Comments