Boxing Up the Wetterau Food Services Micro Layout






I'm getting the WFS layout ready for its first train show (weather permitting).

Everything is boxed up and ready to go. I'm going to do a dry run with set up before doing it for real on February 11.

I'm also putting together a video of the dry run, and I will be posting that video on YouTube in a couple of days.

Here's the train show info:

The Warrior Express Train Show, February 11, 2017,  10am-3pm, Fox C6 High School, 751 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold MO 63101, Admission $3, children under 12 free.





Happy Modeling!
Tom

Comments

  1. A great module to view on line, I am sure everyone will love to see it up close...have a great show...George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, George! I'm looking forward to it.

      Tom

      Delete

Post a Comment