- The structure foundation is extruded foam carved to look like stones.
- The wall backing material is foamcore board (1/8 inch thickness)
- Wood planking is made from craft sticks cut to scale size (1:24)
- The smaller scale lumber are scraps from the craft stick cuttings. These were used on the conveyer housing.
- Isopropyl Alcohol was used to weather the wood (1 pint alcohol to 2 teaspoons India Ink).
- The support bent is made from 3/8" basswood. Sway bracing needs to be added, and then a coat of AI wash to weather it.
I'm fresh out of cut lumber, so back to the "mini" sawmill to make more!