Blog Update 3-9-18

A New Focus! 


I have decided to switch the focus of this blog from general model railroading subjects to model structure builds.  I'm doing this to eliminate the number of cross-posts on my various blogs and social media platforms. I have included my other blog links in the right column of this blog for those of you who are interested in my other model railroad ventures.

I'm looking forward to using this blog as an inspiration to build more structures.

Happy Modeling 
Tom


Comments

  1. If I EVER get the chance to build a railroad of any size larger .. one of the things I want is space for buildings .. enough space not to have to squeeze them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, glad to be aboard! Enjoying the blog! -Rick https://modelrailroadluddite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment