Christmas Eve on the Summit Rwy

 

The falling snow is a digital filter added to the photo. 


The last train of the day stops at Mineshaft to pick up a couple of travelers who are waiting at the passenger shelter. A cold and snowy Christmas Eve on the Summit Railway. 


My Halt Station Square Foot Challenge Micro Layout is now completed. The second photo is an animated gif with snow falling. I dusted on Woodland Scenics Soft Flake Snow through a strainer while capturing a video of it falling down. I created a gif from the video segment. I'll be posting the video and additional photos of the layout after December 1st.

This was a fun project, and this little layout will be displayed in my house this upcoming Christmas season. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 🎄☃️❄️


Tom

Comments